Marco Sacco graduated in telecommunications engineering
at La Sapienza University
of Rome with a thesis related to image compression algorithms
In 2001 he got a diploma in Sound Engineering
at SAE - School of Audio Engineering
Subsequently he worked with various music amplification companies and recording studios and had written some technical articles
for the magazine
Sound & Lite, specialized in the audio field.
In 2003 he wrote an Audio Engineering Course
, called Multimedia Audio Course, and put it on the Internet launching also the site www.audiosonica.com
, entirely dedicated to Sound engineering.
The Multimedia Audio Course is adopted by several universities and music academies
In 2005 he has published the book Learning sound technique
(only in italian).
In 2009, he translated the Multimedia Audio Course in french
He is currently teaching sound engineering at NUCT School of cinema
, based in CinecittÓ, Rome.
He also works as IT analyst on web platforms and is actively involved in Open Source
The Audiosonica Crew!
- Marco Sacco: Concept, project and realization
- Marco Sacco: Author of the Audio Multimedia Course
- Marco Sacco: Programming of the Audio Multimedia Course
- WebCraft.it: PayPal Support
- Fabrizio Chiruzzi: CD-ROM cover and PDF printable version cover
- Gilberto Martinelli: Editing of the book "Learning Sound Technique"
- Luisa Mortola: Audiosonica Logo
- Marco Pesce: Graphic tables of the Audio Multimedia Course and the layout of the Audiosonica 2.0 web-site
- Alain Mo´se Arbib: Photographer - www.alainmoisearbib.com
- Franco Russo aka Franko - www.terzoorecchio.com: binaural recordings for the 21th chapter
- Filippo Taliaco: programming of the Audiosonica 2.0 web-site
- Dolly Arbib aka Ghezala: French translation
- Daniel Zappi: English Translation
- Endy Daniyanto: Indonesian Translation
]Title of the thesis:
Realization of a software for the compression of ecographic images using neural networks and wavelets and comparison of performances.